Desc

Random mixtures of sugar and colors to entice your taste buds!

Have a "How to" question? Email them to shivssweetdelights@gmail.com

Thursday, April 12, 2012

So whats's your question?

In the recent past, I have been receiving questions from my friends about baking techniques. I try to answer them from my own learning. But some of them have been new to me. I have started browsing more and researching on those topics thereby increasing my knowledge too. Thanks to all those who trust my experience in baking!



So for all those intrigued with baking, decorations and anything related to cakes, feel free to post them here on SWEET DELIGHTS or email them to me @ shivssweetdelights@gmail.com

I will try my best to answer your questions either thru researching online or thru the successes and failures in my experience.

Lets learn together!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...