Desc

Random mixtures of sugar and colors to entice your taste buds!

Have a "How to" question? Email them to shivssweetdelights@gmail.com

Monday, May 7, 2012

Better Homes and Gardens - May 2012 - Review

Talking of inspirations for cake recipes and decorations, this month surprised me when I found out loads of cake recipes and tips from an unexpected source - "Better Homes and Gardens" magazine!


I loved the colored pictures of the delicious cakes and their recipes.





As I browsed thru this magazine, I also discovered many new tips and tricks that would surely help me past my baking mishaps.
Click on the below link for more details:
BHG.com/cakedecorating 

This issue has been a treasure for all cake artists and I hope BHG publishes more of such articles!

Something to ponder:


Meet you again with yet another informational book review!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...